Can donors purchase entries to win any prize available?
Learn how to set up your raffle so that entries give donors the chance to win any of the prizes available in your fundraiser.
When setting up a raffle fundraiser, you can give donors the ability to purchase entries to win any of your prizes. For example, if your raffle offers three prizes, the purchase of a single entry would enter the donor into the drawing for a chance to win any of those three prizes.
Here’s how to enable this feature:
- Click on my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit fundraiser.*
- Click raffle in the timeline at the top.
- Look for this box and click the box next to Each entry will give the donor a chance to win any of the prizes.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
Good to know:
- If you prefer to sell separate entries for specific prizes, click here to learn how.