How to calculate amount raised so far on your a-thon fundraiser
Learn how to calculate the estimated amount raised on an a-thon fundraiser after entering activity results.
A-thon fundraisers can a great deal of excitement, since the amount you’re raising will likely correspond directly with the activity you’re completing. Many people participating in the fundraiser will want to know how you’re progressing. Providing regular updates on the amount raised can keep people engaged in your cause.
Until you finalize your a-thon fundraiser, the amount raised shown on your main campaign page is just an estimate. You can learn more about this here: How are pledges calculated on my a-thon fundraiser?
As you add activity results to your fundraiser, you can calculate the amount raised so far based on the results you’ve added. This will give you a more accurate calculation of your amount raised than the estimate shown on your main page.
This information can be announced at live events, daily school announcements, or for any instance in which you need to give an accurate update on the amount raised.
How to calculate the amount raised:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click on enter activity results.*
- Click the actions button, then click calculate amount raised.
Good to know:
- The amount shown after clicking calculate amount raised is the gross amount raised based on the activity results you’ve entered so far.
- If you add or edit activity results, this may affect your amount raised.