How can I include a waiver or forms for people participating in my event?
Sometimes participants will need to sign a waiver, registration form, or other paperwork to legally participate in your event. We’ve made it easy for you to share important information or forms with participants in the registration process. This can alleviate a significant amount of work on event day and make for a smoother overall experience.
Here’s how you can add this information:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click on advanced options in the timeline at the top.
- Click on the team fundraising option bar.
- In the first box, scroll down until you see this section:
- Type in the information or add a link to any forms needed. Participants can print any necessary forms and bring them to the event.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
You’ll also have an option to have participants check a box stating that they have read and acknowledge the terms in this section.
Here is a sample of what this can look like in the registration checkout process: