How to edit a registration on an event campaign
If you’re running an event campaign, you’ll want to customize the registration options to suit your fundraiser’s needs and goals. RallyUp has made it easy to change the image, text, quantity, and dates for your registration.
Keep in mind that you won’t be able to edit the available quantity for a registration to a number below the registrations which have already been sold. In other words, if five people have already registered, you can’t go back and limit the registration to four people. Likewise, you won’t be able to change the price on a registration when that registration type has already been purchased. You can, however, set up a limited-time or limited-quantity registration for a different price – find out how here.
Here’s how to edit the registration for your event
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit event.
- Click on event in the timeline at the top.
- Find the registration you want to edit and click edit.
- Make the desired changes and click save on the registration.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
*Note that the terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you've chosen for your campaign.
Other articles you may find helpful: