Rally up vs Go Fund me

We had great success with our raffle and auction on Rally up but have always used GoFundMe for the crowd raising.  I'd prefer Rally up, but my group thinks we should do things the way we always have.  Have you heard of having success running both GFM and RU at the same time?   or What should I tell my group why we should use Rally Up  We need to make this decision as soon as possible

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Marrien! We’re happy to hear that your raffle and auction campaigns went so well!

GoFundMe can certainly handle basic crowdfunding campaigns. But there are several advantages to using RallyUp for your crowdfunding, especially since you run other campaigns here.

First, with RallyUp you can make sure that each fundraising experience is branded to match the look and feel of your organization and website. This helps create a seamless and familiar experience for your donors and helps increase donor engagement. Custom branding settings can be set easily within your organization account on RallyUp and will automatically apply to all campaigns that you create. This includes custom colors, fonts, terminology, and more!

Every organization on RallyUp also comes with a built-in supporter center. This customizable page lists all your campaigns and gives your supporters a single place to get involved with any of your fundraising activities. You can learn more about the supporter center in this article:
     https://community.rallyup.com/t/q5ayfc/centralize-your-fundraising-at-a-branded-supporter-center

RallyUp’s crowdfunding campaigns also have far more functionality and customization than the basic features on GFM. This includes full mobile giving, text-to-give, completely customizable peer-to-peer fundraising, custom branding, and everything else you see in the platform. And, just as with other campaign types on our platform, we have a free pricing option.

Feel free to reach out for more information. We’re happy to help!

Like Follow
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 37Views
  • 2 Following

Welcome to the Community!

Test message content