How can I change the order that my prizes, registrations, or items are listed on my campaign?
For certain types of campaigns, you may wish to change the order in which prizes or sale items are listed on your campaign page. This is a useful way to bring attention to any items you wish to highlight, such as auction items which haven’t received many bids yet, or raffle prizes that only have a few entries purchased. You can also change the order of registrations and prizes for a-thon campaigns, rearrange the order of registrations for events, or reorganize the list of items available for purchase for sales.
Watch this video to find out how:
Or, follow these simple steps:
- Click my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit campaign.*
- Go to your raffle/sweepstakes/auction/event/sale page.
- Hover your mouse over the item you wish to move.
- Click and hold on the vertical teal column at the left of the item.
- Drag to the item to the location you would like it to appear in the list.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
*Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.