How do I set minimum and maximum per-unit pledge amounts?
When running an a-thon fundraiser, you can set limits for the amount that donors can pledge per-unit for any activity. While donors will still be responsible for pledging a per-unit amount they feel is appropriate, some campaign organizers find establishing limits is helpful for offering some general guidance to donors. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click A-thon in the timeline at the top.
- Click edit on the activity that you would like to add limits to or click create an activity.
- Click more options.
- Click the box next to create preset per-unit pledge amounts for donors.
- Click the box next to set min and max per-unit pledge amounts.
- Enter the minimum and maximum amounts.
- Click save at the bottom of the box.