I can’t find my organization in the list
If you’re unable to find your organization in RallyUp’s master list, you may need to register it. Learn how with the helpful guide below.
Our system contains a list of registered 501c organizations which has been imported from the IRS database. To find your organization in this list, start typing the name of the organization or enter its EIN. If you can’t find your organization in this list, you can add it to our system by taking the following steps.
Add the organization
1. Check the box titled, I couldn’t find the organization – I want to add it.
2. Fill out the remaining information and click create account at the bottom of the page.
Please note that all organizations registered on RallyUp undergo a verification process to ensure that the person registering the organization is authorized by the organization to do so. This process ultimately protects organizations against fraud.
What information is requested?
Getting your organization verified is quick and simple. Here’s what we ask for:
- A link to the organization’s website, on which the person registering the organization is listed.
- A file or document showing their name tied to any organization. This needs to be uploaded to our platform.
- IRS Letter of Determination
- Any type of document that contains your name and the organization name.
- An email that comes from a work email address. The email address used should match the organization's domain.
- An email from a representative at the organization authorizing you to set up their account. The email should come from an email address that matches the organization's domain.
- Another form of verification such as a scanned business card or official document that will help us verify your affiliation with the organization.
If you have yet to submit any information for verification, you will see a purple banner across the top of the page serving as a reminder to verify your organization. Simply click on the “VERIFY ACCOUNT” button in the banner to submit the requested information!
After you submit the information needed, the banner will change colors and eventually disappear once your organization has been approved.
Until your organization is verified, you’ll have limited fundraising ability
While we are in the process of verifying your organization, you can still fundraise! There are just limits on your fundraising efforts until verification is complete.
You can easily create and publish campaigns, as well as start collecting funds, but:
- Your fundraiser can only raise up to $2,000 USD (for non-USD campaigns, the limit is the equivalent amount of ~$2,000 in the other currency)
- You have 7 days to submit verification for your account via the “Verify Account” page above. The campaign will be frozen if no information is submitted within 7 days.