How do I create preset pledge amounts for donors?
When running an a-thon fundraiser, you can create preset amounts that donors can choose from when pledging per-unit of activity. This can help to eliminate any confusion your donors experience when trying to determine an appropriate amount much to pledge. To set amounts, follow the steps below:
- Go to my campaigns in the left menu.
- If you have chosen list view, click on the title of your campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click on a-thon in the timeline at the top.
- Click edit on the activity that you would like to add limits to.
- Click more options.
- Enable customize pledge-per-unit options.
- Click add preset and enter the amount.
- Click save. Add as many preset amounts as you like.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
These pre-set amounts will show in the checkout process for donors to choose. Donors will also have the option to choose ‘other’ and enter a different amount.