How to reuse a personalized link from a previous campaign
Find out how to use the same link you used for a previous campaign for future fundraisers.
Many RallyUp users run sequential campaigns, whether it’s every year or on another recurring basis. To make it easy for previous donors to find and share their campaign, they may opt to use the same link from a previous campaign (such as “go.rallyup.com/yourfundraisernamehere”). We’ve made it simple to enable this feature – just keep in mind that the previous campaign must be inactive in order to use the same link for a new one.
Here’s how to reuse the link from a previous campaign:
- Go to my campaigns.
- Find the campaign that contains the link you would like to use. If you have chosen list view, click on the title of the campaign. If you have chosen grid view, click on the campaign image.
- Click edit campaign*.
- Click on page design at the top of the timeline.
- Find the box entitled personalize the link to your fundraiser* page.
- Remove the personalized section of the link and click save at the bottom of the page. This will remove the personalized link from your old campaign. (You might want to copy the information before removing it.)
- Follow steps 1-5 above to get into the new campaign for which you would like to use this link. Type or paste the personalized link.
- Click save at the bottom of the page. The personalized link will now be applied to your new campaign.
The old campaign will be assigned a randomly generated URL. Information from this campaign will still be accessible in your RallyUp account.
Other articles you may find helpful:
Note: Terminology on these buttons may be different according to the terminology that you’ve chosen for your campaign.