Fundraising Auctions: Bidder-side Favorite/Sticky/Hide bidding items

When the list of items being auctioned is extensive and grouped (by Category/Donation sources, etc) it's actually hard to keep up with the items we're most likely interested in bidding. I'm currently looking at a campaign with 70+ Categories, each with 1 to 5 items.

One option would be to use bidding itself as a way to "favorite" them and keep track of those "more interesting" items through the "My Bids" but sometimes that's not a realistic solution, because one might end up quickly surpassing a "bidding budget" this way.

Having the ability to customize the item list from a contributor/bidder perspective could increase the interest in keeping-up with more interesting items than currently might be.

Either by allowing a "Favorite" flag per item, which them would list those in a "My Favorites" list of still active items or by allowing a "Hide" status to hide/collapse less interesting Categories when visiting the Campaign page or allowing a "Sticky" flag on the most interesting Categories to keep them open.

Currently, when visiting a Campaign page, I have to keep opening/expanding the same dozen Categories to check their item status, to help me decide where to best place my contributions/bids.

Thank you :)

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Marco. Thanks so much for providing your feedback here! This is a really good suggestion, especially for auctions with many items and categories. 

I've added this to our product roadmap. We're constantly releasing enhancements to the platform, and you can expect to see this in a future release. Thanks again for your feedback!

Kevan

Like 1
Vote9 Follow
  • 9 Votes
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 59Views
  • 2 Following

Welcome to the Community!

Test message content